– Helen Keller
Books provide endless joy, and they help us to escape the monotony of daily life. If you want a place to start discovering the beauty of reading, or if you’re just looking for something new, here are a few of Mrs. Macemore’s suggestions.
1. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Check out J.K. Rowling’s website and read what all the hype is about!
2. Anthem by Ayn Rand
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
5. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
6. Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
7. When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
Did you enjoy Nathaniel Hawthorne’s The Scarlet Letter? Then check out this book!
8. Dracula the Un-Dead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt
Before reading this, read Bram Stoker’s original Dracula. If you enjoy stories about vampires, then this is sure to be a favorite.